Victory Building Services specializes in apartment cleaning for complex’s over 75-100 units in the Minneapolis and St. Paul area. Many real estate management companies trust us to provide them cleaning for their apartment communities.
Your apartment community has high volume of foot traffic on a daily basis. And as a result the common areas get dirty very quickly. If you don’t clean these areas, in high detail, not only will your current residents complain but it will be harder for you to attract new residents into the building. But don’t worry, we have much experience keeping apartment common areas looking spotless day after day. And we also have many happy customers to support this claim.
Apartment cleaning is usually something that needs to be done during the day because no resident wants the sound of vacuum cleaners running at night after they have gotten home from a long day at work. And we are fully capable of providing apartment cleaning during the day (also known as day porter services) if that’s what you prefer.
Typical common areas of apartments that need to be cleaned daily:
- Common hallways on each floor of your building.
- Office spaces of your apartment staff.
- Entry lobbies, Elevators, coffee areas, waiting areas etc etc.
- Workout rooms.
- Party rooms (on a daily basis or just after they are used).
- Bathrooms and showers.
- Many newer communities now have pool decks, grilling areas with seating, and outdoor game areas. We also provide cleaning for these areas when they are in season.
- Underground garage entrance areas.
The areas listed above are the most common areas we clean for our current apartment building customers. But if you have specific cleaning services you are looking for in your apartment building then don’t hesitate to ask as I am sure we can take care of it.
Apartment turn cleaning
We also provide apartment turn cleaning. Which means when a tenant moves out we will deep clean the apartment and get it ready for the next tenant!
Contact us using the form below if you have any questions!